Thursday, November 21, 2013

76

So what's up? I just jogged for 30 minutes. I can't measure how important jogging is so me, but surely it gives a sense of inner peace. I like how it goes. I can't imagine my life without doing it; It's one of my necessities in life now. I have learned from the past, you know. It was a nice learning experience. I can't write it here, but it was nice nonetheless. Everyone has nice experiences in life though; I can't know everything. It's impossible. I just wanted to think about it for a while, like I'm floating in the middle of a swimming pool.

This is a day graced with tranquility, as well as utmost humility. It's great realizing things just in time. It keeps you from hurting the people around you - past, present and future. Let those things sink in your head so that you can bring everyone with you...like how you make people smile everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment