Thursday, November 14, 2013

74

One of my crushes when I was a kid was my playmate. She's been really beautiful since she was a kid. I've liked her gray eyes and dark shiny hair. Her nose turned red whenever she cried and it was very obvious because her skin was as white as a cotton ball. I didn't realize that our birthdays were on the same date until we were 19. Ughhh we've been friends since we were just six or something. We watched Addams Family and Casper in her house together and we knew each other very well. She's an angel. Good thing is we still have a connection...but I might be just too far from her though she's probably living two hours away from me. There came a time when we stopped going to their house and we have never seen each other from then on. Two years ago, we had a family reunion and I saw her. She's been much much more beautiful than it was before. It was awkward that we just said "Hi" to each other like we just took it for granted. I knew that she wanted to talk to me and I did the same. But we grew up from two totally different worlds. We are still dealing with it. We haven't talked since that little "Hi" and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment